Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

Dio Raman (Der Praktische Tarot)

I have a certain weakness for minimalistic and b/w decks. A good deck doesn't necessarily need an elaborated design to draw my attention. I think I was browsing on Ebay when I found an interesting deck called "Der Praktische Tarot", it's a book and deck set and was first issued in 1978 and had 2 or 3 reissues since than. But is now rather hard to find. I have the reissue from 1985 and the  the book is quite interesting, too but I bought it for the 22 major arcanas that came with it. At first sight these cards might be simple designs but you will find some nice details here and there as well! I love the little bird in the star card for instance or the whole scenery in the "Lovers" card which was renamed to "Die Entscheidung", meaning "the decision". These are some of my favourite cards from the set.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen