Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

The Tarot Of The Sephiroth

This deck had been on my wishlist for quite a while but could finally get a copy some month ago. The artwork of this deck is really trippy as if the creators were under a serious drug influence while creating this deck.The colors are extremly vibrant and the cards rich of symbolism based on the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah system. I'm not an expert of that topic and the book I ordered with the deck only gives little further information in how exactly use this deck. But I found most of the cars very appealing. Especially the Chariot card drew my attention as it is one of my favourite tarot cards and the take is just excellent! Many of the cards show scenes of Jewish traditional myth like Moses as the Hermit with the 10 Comandments underneath him. Other cards like the High priestess are just a bit weird and are a bit distracting. Also the Pips are not illustrated which is not much of a deal for me as it underlines the majors even more.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen