Samstag, 28. Mai 2016

Blue Bird Tarot (Hesomoge)

I have to admit that I'm not the biggest manga fan on the world so I'm rather picky regarding Japanese Tarot decks. But I had to learn that not everything from Japan must be Manga in the first place. One of my first Japanese decks was the stunning Blue Bird Tarot by the artist Hesomoge. It's a major arcana only deck but offers some really fascinating artwork. Every card of this deck is a piece of art in his own right. I ordered this deck directly from the creator. I think a few decks are still available so act fast if you want a copy. Hesomoge






















The deck came with some postcards, one of them showed a very cool version of the death card and I really hope that this is one of the new projects the artist is working on.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen